This Large Stockman is a traditional three-bladed multi-purpose pocket knife. The Clip and Sheepfoot blade sit on the pocket end while the Spey blade sits on the cap end. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Sheepfoot blade allows for added strength at the point making it great for carving and achieving a clean cut. The Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. These blades are constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip, Sheepfoot, and Spey blades
- Embellished Smooth Natural Bone handle
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 4.1 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty